Storage and backup on the Swiss IT Security Deutschland cloud
Storage and backup
Central backupSwiss IT Security Deutschland’ professionally managed IT infrastructure, such as the storage solutions by NetApp and EMC, is available for customer use. Depending on your policy, on-site computers or remote workers can be secured at the click of a button or automatically. That applies from simple mirroring all the way to deduplication. The data is inspected for availability and changes, significantly reducing the data volume to be transferred.
Enterprise BackupThe Enterprise Backup module is a backup service for the systems offered. This means daily data backup, allowing files to be restored to the exact day. Backups are typically exported every 14 days to a distance of at least 5 km from the server location. Swiss IT Security Deutschland uses a backup-to-disk-to-tape backup procedure to speed up the backup and restoration of more recent backups. The backup volume used by the customer is recorded during transfer from the system to be backed up to Swiss IT Security Deutschland’ backup system. The customer receives a monthly backup report. The module has the following features and advantages:
- Backups are held for up to 12 months
- Individual backup policy to customer specification
- Individual files or the whole system can be restored by Swiss IT Security Deutschland specialists
- Very fast data transfer through use of intermediate disc devices for more recent backups
- Backup volume calculated according to actual use
- No separate cost for tape switching
- All data on tapes is encrypted and protected against loss
- Shipment of a safety copy to the customer (optional)
Storage – high-availability mass storage in the private cloud:This module enables fail-safe data storage in the private cloud. Data is stored on a central, hard drive-based, high-availability storage system in the Swiss IT Security Deutschland computing centre. The module has the following features and advantages:
- Transparent integration into company drive structure
- Dynamic scalability of storage volume
- Ethernet port with 10, 100 or 1000 MBit/s or 10 Gbit/s (as per IEEE802.3)
- High data availability of 99.90% through RAID-DP and multipath HA
- Active/active configuration for data synchronisation
- Quick data playback at the click of a button
- Protection by redundant firewall cluster
Vendors & Certifications
Pioneering products and solutions from the world’s leading vendors
EMC(neu Dell Technologies)
Whether you’re purchasing your first Dell EMC solution or have data centers around the world, Dell Technologies’ Enterprise Support Services can help you get the most out of your investment.
If you’re looking for immediate 24×7 troubleshooting from a support expert, proactive guidance from someone who knows your business, or a fully customized support experience that spans your global operations, Enterprise Support Services is for you.
Dell Technologies has more than 25 years of experience providing strategic advice and expert recommendations to our customers, as well as artificial intelligence built from over 70 million connected devices. This gives Dell Technologies the right combination of proactive, predictive and reactive capabilities to help you meet today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
We also provide
The following services might also be of interest to you