Server and application protection
Enterprise firewall protection even in the cloud
- You expect your applications to have the same security level in the cloud as in your own data centre.
- Your systems need to be reliably protected against current threats from the internet.
Protect web systems against attacks
- The security of your web systems and applications is a key priority for you, and you want to protect them as best as possible against attacks from the internet.
- You want to prevent hackers from being able to exploit potential vulnerabilities and using them to invade your systems, impair their functionality or steal data.
Run web applications with high availability
- You need your web systems and applications to be available around the clock and easy for users to access.
- You need a hosting platform that isn’t just protected against local hardware failures or service disruptions resulting from maintenance work, but also ensures that your systems continue running in the event of an emergency or disaster.
How you benefit:
- High-availability running of your applications in two data centres at the same time
- Fast data exchange over a 20 GB direct connection
- Traffic management and load distribution across both sites
- Virtual data centre with individual security configuration and resources as required at both sites
- Alternatively: operation at one site with replication and disaster recovery in a virtual data centre in the second data centre in the event of an emergency